- Butted cross frame with Reflex Road tuning and aluminum fork gives you a lightweight and resilient ride
- K2 Bike Fit System stem supplies personalized bar height without the extra weight
- Shimano 27-speed drivetrain offers an efficient gear ratio for every situation
- Gear indicators in the Shimano Sora S.T.I. shifters eliminate shifting confusion
- Selle Royal Dardo saddle with padding and K2 weather-resistant gel tape increase comfort and control
- LED light on the saddle cover, lighted end plugs and reflective tire stripes add visibility in low light conditions
- Cantilever brakes are UCI legal and still allow for a wide tire clearance
- Vittoria Adventure Tour tires add traction and control in wet conditions
- Rear rack mounts let you add a rack when you need to transport extra gear
Andre kunder har også kigget på
Take the smooth, fast-rolling ability of a road bike and co...
Take the smooth, fast-rolling ability of a road bike and combine it with an upright position that reduces strain on the body and allows you to take in more the beautiful scenery w...
Andre lækre produkter i samme kategori
Road Bike Action, March/April 2008 - THE VERDICT - “S...
Road Bike Action, March/April 2008 - THE VERDICT - “Sometimes a good idea is only that, but with the Prologue, a good idea created a nice bike for not just the true beginner...