- Butted cross frame with Reflex Road tuning and aluminum fork gives you a lightweight and resilient ride
- K2 Bike Fit System stem supplies personalized bar height without the extra weight
- Shimano 27-speed drivetrain offers an efficient gear ratio for every situation
- Gear indicators in the Shimano Sora S.T.I. shifters eliminate shifting confusion
- Selle Royal Dardo saddle with padding and K2 weather-resistant gel tape increase comfort and control
- LED light on the saddle cover, lighted end plugs and reflective tire stripes add visibility in low light conditions
- Cantilever brakes are UCI legal and still allow for a wide tire clearance
- Vittoria Adventure Tour tires add traction and control in wet conditions
- Rear rack mounts let you add a rack when you need to transport extra gear
Andre kunder har også kigget på
Take the smooth, fast-rolling ability of a road bike and co...
Take the smooth, fast-rolling ability of a road bike and combine it with an upright position that reduces strain on the body and allows you to take in more the beautiful scenery w...
Designed for the recreational rider who wants maximum comfo...
Designed for the recreational rider who wants maximum comfort for the long road ahead, the Mach 2.0 is a complete joy to ride!
Andre lækre produkter i samme kategori
Road Bike Action, March/April 2008 - THE VERDICT - “S...
Road Bike Action, March/April 2008 - THE VERDICT - “Sometimes a good idea is only that, but with the Prologue, a good idea created a nice bike for not just the true beginner...